Chef Mario Batali Fired From ‘The Chew’ Amidst Sexual Misconduct Allegations
The celebrity chef has been accused by four women of sexual harassment and inappropriate touching. Get all the information here.
By Admin on December 15, 2017
ABC’s The Chew has officially let go host Mario Batali.
According to TMZ, the chef was terminated today following the completion of conduct review.
In a statement, ABC said:
“While we remain unaware of any type of inappropriate behavior involving him and anyone affiliated with our show, ABC takes matters like this very seriously as we are committed to a safe work environment and his past behavior violates our standards of conduct.”
The celebrity chef has been accused by four women of sexual harassment and inappropriate touching. Batali also said some of the accusations matched his own behavior.
Although Batali had already taken a leave of absence from the show, it appears that did nothing to prevent his termination.
Head here to learn more.