If you’re having a Stranger Things season 3 watch party this week, then you have to have Baskin-Robbins Stranger Things–themed ice cream at your party! The uber-popular ice cream company announced the news on Twitter leaving fans ready to get their scoop on this summer, just in time for the release of season 3 out on 4th of July. Here are the delicious deets!
The Stranger Things-inspired flavors including TWO new Flavors of the Month: Eleven’s Heaven, a waffle cone-flavored ice cream with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and a chocolate icing flavored ribbon; and Upside Down Pralines, chocolate ice cream with praline pecans and a chocolate-caramel flavored ribbon. They will also feature NEW menu items based on the show:
- Upside Down Sundae: a sundae built upside down, featuring the Upside Down Pralines Flavor of the Month.
- Demogorgon Sundae: a waffle bowl sundae that frightfully resembles a demogorgon.
- Byers’ House Lights Polar Pizza® Ice Cream Treat: flashback to season one and communicate to your heart’s desire with a Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza® crust with Snickers® ice cream, topped with strings of fudge and M&Ms® Chocolate Candy Christmas Lights.
- USS Butterscotch Quarts: butterscotch flavored ice cream loaded with butterscotch toffee and a toffee ribbon.
- Elevenade Freeze: a refreshing summer drink made with vanilla ice cream and Minute Maid® Lemon Smoothie.
- Collectible Containers: take home fresh-packed ice cream in one of four unique Stranger Things designs: Baskin-Robbins double-dares fans to collect them all.
Along with the Stranger Things-inspired ice cream flavors, Baskin Robbins will also release collectible swag like a one-of-a-kind Steve Funko figure, 80’s-inspired magnets, sticker sets, and Stranger Things t-shirts. Click here for more delicious info!
Meet Vicki Oh! on Instagram @onairwithvicki