This is a strange injury that just keeps getting stranger and stranger.
This 49-year-old woman across the pond went to the hospital because she was experiencing major pain in her eye along with impaired vision. The doctors took a look and a huge clump of glitter had cut her cornea.
You think glitter in the eye and immediately assume makeup right? In this case, the culprit was a Christmas card. How insane is that?
Luckily they were able to remove the clump and she will be fine and probably staying away from sparkly cards in the future.