When To Tell The Truth
By Doug Lazy on July 7, 2010
TheFrisky.com has compiled 15 questions that deserve the truth. No matter who’s asking, even if it’s your girlfriend or boyfriend, at a job interview, or a friend asking for your advice. It’s going to probably bite you in the butt if you lie about these 15 questions. Check out the questions by clicking more!
- When you aren’t ready to take the relationship to the “next level.”
- When the sex is painful.
- When your stylist asks if you like your new cut.
- When your host asks if you have any allergies/food restrictions.
- When you’ve realized you aren’t into your significant other anymore.
- When your best friend asks if the $300 dress she’s thinking about buying makes her ass look big.
- When your new partner asks if you’ve been tested for STDs.
- When you’re under oath.
- When you apply/interview for a new job.
- When your doctor asks about your sexual history.
- When your boyfriend asks if he’s “doing it right” (whatever “it” might be).
- When you fill out your online dating profile.
- When it feels like the right thing to do.
- When the American public asks why we’ve gone to war.
- When you’ve sworn on your pet’s life. I mean, come on!
You think there are more questions that deserve the truth? Leave us a comment and tell us what you think!