Plenty of stores will be closed Thanksgiving day but there will be some places open to get cranberry sauce or those Black Friday deals.
According to Bestblackfriday.com, here are some of the stores that will be open on Turkey Day:
- Best Buy – Thanksgiving 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. Black Friday
- Big Lots -7 a.m. to midnight
- Dollar General – 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- GameStop – 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- JCPenney – Thanksgiving 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. Black Friday
- Kohl’s – Thanksgiving 5 p.m. to 1 p.m. CT Black Friday (doorbusters end this time)
- Macy’s – Thanksgiving 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Black Friday or Thanksgiving 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Black Friday before reopening at 6 a.m. Friday. Doorbusters until Friday at 1 p.m.
- Rite Aid – Hours Vary by Location (most stores open)
- Sears – 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Target – 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Toys R Us – Thanksgiving 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Black Friday
- Walgreens – Varies by Location
- Walmart – 6 p.m.
CLICK HERE for the full list of stores that will be open on Thanksgiving.