Sacramento County Public Health Order Effective March 19, 2020 at 11:59pm
In hopes of decreasing the spread of the ongoing COVID-19, Sacramento County ordered a Public Health Order today that will be effective at 11:59pm until April 7, 2020 or until it is extended, superseded, rescinded or amended in writing by the Health Officer.
The Sacramento County Public Health Order:
Sacramento County then broke down the specifications of essential travel and activities:
- Engaging in activities or perform tasks essential to health and safety, or to the health and safety of their family or household members, such as, obtaining medical supplies or medication, visiting a health care professional, or obtaining supplies they need to work from home.
- Obtaining necessary services or supplies for themselves and their family or household members, or to deliver those services or supplies to others, such as food and other grocery and cleaning products.
- Engaging in outdoor activity, provided the individuals comply with Social Distancing Requirements as defined, such as walking, hiking, biking, running or equestrian activities.
- Performing work to provide essential products and services at essential businesses and government entities as well as other nonprofit organizations.
- Caring for a family member or pet in another household.
- Attending private gatherings of not more than six nonrelatives in a home or place of residence. Social distancing should be practiced at all times at such gatherings.
Read more details HERE