Yayyy!!! Ross Dress for Less has reopened more of its stores across Sacramento over the weekend! I went shopping at Wal-Mart in Delta Shores and saw a LONG line of people waiting to enter the store, of course, I waited too and learned Thursday was its reopening day. I found EPIC deals on name-brand kids’ clothes for $2, women’s shoes for $7, and jewelry for $2. Before entering the store, Ross listed its NEW modifications and new safety precautions outside, here are what changes have been made in stores!
The discount department store has been closed since mid-March due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and now that they’re starting to be open again across the U.S., stores have a ton of unsold, super discounted merchandise ready for shoppers. According to its store locator, 20 stores across Sacramento have reopened! Prior to entering the store, it’s NEW modifications and new safety precautions were listed outside, check it out below:
- Ross is encouraging all customers to wear face coverings, providing disinfectant wipes to sanitize carts, providing sanitizer for customers, associates, and has adjusted its store hours to allow time for cleaning.
- Every Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. is dedicated to seniors and people with higher medical risks.
- Ross has implemented a temporary return and exchange policy, allowing shoppers to return an item within 30 days of a store reopening. Products purchased after February 16 will be refunded, and returns will be held in quarantine for 72 hours before being returned to the sales floor.
- Ross is limiting the number of customers permitted into the store, is encouraging social distancing, and has implemented one-way aisles.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at registers and contactless payment options are now available.
See if your neighborhood store has reopened with the store locator! Happy shopping Sacramento!