Blac Chyna Re-Adds Kylie, Khloe To Kardashian Lawsuit
Blac Chyna is now claiming that the entire Kardashian family threatened to cancel their own popular show if “Rob & Chyna” continued shooting.
By austind03 on February 9, 2018
Blac Chyna cannot seem to make up her mind about who she wants to sue!
According to Radar Online, the reality star has re-added Kylie Jenner and Khloe Kardashian to her massive lawsuit. For those who don’t know, Chyna is suing the Kardashians for allegedly killing her show Rob & Chyna.
While the two were initially part of the suit when it was first filed, Chyna removed the pair in November of last year. However, she has clearly changed her mind about the whole thing, and added them back on February 7th, 2018.
In the new court documents, she claims:
“Defendants Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, and/or DOES 1-100, and/or their representatives, and/or agents intentionally interfered with Ms. White’s contractual and/or economic relationship with the E! network in filming a second season of ‘Rob & Chyna’ in late 2016 and early 2017.”
She even claims that the Kardashian family threatened E! with cancelling their own show if Chyna’s show went on. She says the sisters or their agents made the following statement in regards to herself:
“The sisters are clearly concerned and uncomfortable for [their] brother’s safety and the credibility of the brand at this point due to how they are both tarnishing it. We are even considering not moving forward with our show if theirs continues. That’s how strongly we feel this is damaging to our family.”
However, the entire Kardashian family has repeatedly said throughout the case that they had nothing to do with the cancellation. They also point out that it would have been impossible to shoot Rob & Chyna because Blac Chyna had a restraining order against Rob Kardashian.
We will just have to wait and see what happens as this case moves forward once again.
Head right here to learn more. Also, let us know what you think in the comments.